1/2AA Non-Rechargeable UN UL CE RoHS ER14250 1200mAh 0.65mA for
samrt metering ETC
|Battery discharged at continuous current 0.65mA until voltage
reaches cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||40mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||80mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-55℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
The rated voltage of the single battery is 3.6V, the operating
voltage varies with the load, normally between 3.3V and 3.6V
Energy density up to 590 Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
The battery can be in work between -55℃ ~ +85℃
Stable operating voltage, more than 90% of the capacity could be
output with a fixed voltage
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Bobbin Benefits
- Excellent safety record, high capacity
- Typical Applications
- Low power consumption & long shelf life equipment,
- like calculator, industrial PC CMOS, memory support power, etc.
The battery is designed specifically for applications requiring low
backgroundcurrents combined with high current pulses. The battery
combinesthe inherent benefits of bobbin type Lithium Thionyl
Chloride cell with a novel hermetically sealed Ultra Pluse
Capacitor.Which enhances the performance of the Lithium Thionyl
Chloride cell to meet large pulse current requirements, thus
providing greater performance and safety in comparison to jellyroll
construction(spirally wound) type batteries.
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- Report for safe transport of goods can be provided with you if
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery.
5. General Safety Instructions
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on
batteries and appliances. If batteries are put in the wrong way
they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or
toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled
into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
- Do not charge primary batteries. This can cause gas leakage and
will lead to violent rupture and/or fire.
- Battery compartment should provide sufficient space for battery to
expand in case of abuse.
6. Use Warning
- Do not charge. When this battery is charged, gas is generated
inside and raises internal pressure, resulting in fire, heat
generation, leakage or bursting.
- Do not dispose of in fire, disassemble or heat in any way. It will
damage the insulation materials and the safety vent resulting in
fire, heat generation, leakage or bursting.Insert batteries
properly. Keep polarities in the correct position aligning + and -
correctly for ALL batteries to avoid leakage or bursting.