6000mAh Soft Package Primary Lithium Manganese Dioxide Batteries
|Battery discharged at continuous current 5mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||2000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||5000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
• Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
High Energy Density
• Energy density up to 450Wh/kg
Wide Operating Temperature Range
• -40°C to +70°C
Long Shelf Life
• Self discharge rate is less than 2% per
year at room temperature
• No passivation effect, instant
install-and-use, maintenance free
• Ultra thin
• Battery of variable dimensions can be selected to fit in the
Custom batteries and battery packs are also available
2. Main Applications
Marine & Lifesaving
Life jacket, signal light, buoy, etc.
Oil & Gas
Well pressure meters, float meters, logging while drilling(LWD),
measure while drilling(MWD), etc.
Military & Defence
Portable radio communications, night vision equipment & thermal
images, torches & lamps, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- HCB can make good quality Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery with 9 years
- Soft cell structure of Li-MnO2 Battery is researched and developed
by HCB firstly in China;
- There are nearly 60 available models for Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery;
- More 3 million soft pack Li-MnO2 are sold to the customers each
year by HCB;
- So many terminal customers make HCB experienced in both civil and
4. Company Advantages
- HCB has passed Quality Management System with the standard
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- The goods can be transported very safely because we can provide the
report for the customers' reference;
- CE test is available for HCB Battery;
- We can provide you with the Rosh certificate if you need;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
In order to store the battery, the environment should be dry
- Is it ok to continue to use the battery when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs?
We need to stop using the battery when the abnormal heat release or
- What should you do if the children swallow the battery?
Keep battery out of the children. If swallowed, please contact a
physician at once.
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
If + and - polarity of battery is connected directly, it causes a
short circuit and this may lead toxic gas and materials leakage or
a big rupture.
- If the batteries are soldered directly, what will happen?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.
- What will happen if the primary batteries are charged?